- Our Listings
- Vacation Specials
- Guest Services
- Exclusive Buyer Services
- Owner Services
- About The Lowlands
- About Us
- Contact Us
Long Term Rental: Quality Tenants
Elite Properties offers 'Long Term Rental' services to provide owners of private homes, villas and condominiums in St. Maarten's 'Gold Coast' area income from their properties as well as peace of mind whether on or off the island.
You will enjoy rental income on a monthly basis plus there are no worries of any unwanted surprise or unscheduled maintenance on your property. We tailor our services to meet the individual needs of our clients.
And beyond our Long Term Rental services, we can provide you with a one-stop, single-point of contact for all of your property maintenance, repairs, renovation, redecorating or special project needs.
Managing Your Rental
- Professional lease contracts; collection and escrow of security deposits
- Monthly rent collection
- All administrative duties including monthly bill payment for utilities and payments to other regular service people as directed by you
- Detailed record keeping of all activities, rental incomes, monthly and annual financial reports
- Periodic inspection of the property to ensure that it is maintained in good condition and if any problem is detected that requires immediate attention, we'll contact you and handle it on your behalf.
- 'End of Lease' Inspections to ensure the good condition of your property and to determine if any items need to be deducted from security deposits
- Housekeeping arrangements will be made on an individual basis. For the owners' convenience, Elite has contracted with an outside housekeeping team. The fee for keeping a vacant property in 'showing condition' as well as charges for departure cleaning services will vary depending on the size and type of property. These services will be managed by Elite.
- Assistance is always available to your renter. Whether an emergency situation arises or a renter needs general assistance, Elite is available.
- We act as your emergency contact number in your absence
- Keyholder access to property as directed by owner
- Storm Watch services including securing your property; implementing hurricane preparedness instructions for the individual property and post storm inspection and report to you
Professional Market Analysis
- An accurate analysis of the competition and current market conditions leads to increased income. We will recommend rental rates that will attract quality renters while maximizing your rental income and reducing your vacancy rate.
- This is an ongoing process. While marketing to prospective tenants we will monitor the competition and their rental success. If it appears necessary to offer specials or other incentives we will make this recommendation to you. Again this is designed to ensure the maximum rental income and the shortest vacancy period.
- With creative photos and descriptions we will position your property to attract the largest number of potential renters possible.
- We'll make recommendations to enhance the rental value of your property and provide you with feedback from prospective renters.
- 24/7 management of Rental Websites and professional immediate response to rental inquiries including regular follow up.
Fee For Services
- For Condominiums $250.00 per month and 25% of rental income; For Private Homes 25% of rental income plus a monthly management fee.
- Leasing commission - First Month's rent plus 10% of monthly rent.
- Contact us for a quote!